- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Nuna Technology Group S.L
- What do we use your data for?
- To offer the services through the Web and the Platform
- Commercial communications
- What kind of legitimate bases do we operate?
- Compliance with the contract with Users and Professionals
- Legitimate interest
- With whom do we share your data?
- Mental health professionals selected by the User
- What are your rights?
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of treatment at any time by sending an email to [email@example.com]
In compliance with the applicable European and Spanish regulations regarding the protection of personal data, [Nuna Technology Group SL] (hereinafter, "Nuna"), owner of the domain www.holanuna.com (hereinafter, the "Web “), Maintains the confidentiality of the personal data subject to treatment of users who browse the web.
The personal data of the users are protected according to the level of security required by the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), as well as the Spanish regulations that complement it.
Nuna informs that the personal data that can be collected through the Website will be included in the corresponding files owned by Nuna, for the purposes set forth in each procedure for collecting personal data and strictly for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, provided that, where appropriate, you have not expressed your refusal to treatment.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Name: Nuna Technology Group S.L
Address: Carrer D’Osona 7 Atico 2 Barcelona 08023
2. What data do we use?
2.1. Data provided by the User and Professional:
The personal data that he voluntarily provides when contracting and using the Web are:
- Names and surnames
- Email address
- Payment data, that is, the number of the credit or debit card, or data of the current account that will be associated with the account for the payment of services
- Basic data on current situation
- Evaluations you make about Professionals
- Professionals -The data provided will be considered professional data, since they are collected for the purpose of being able to comply with the contractual and legal obligations regarding the provision of services that they provide to Users through the Platform.
- Data of the professionals
- Names and surnames
- Email address
- Professional title
- Licensing/Medical certification
- Tax data
- Banking information
- Date of birth
- Data of the professionals
In case of providing data from third parties during the use of the Services, you acknowledge that the data has been obtained in a lawful way to be able to use the service, and we will be considered as those in charge of the treatment, and we will use this data in order to provide the Services contracted according to established in the Terms.
We may request more personal data than those described above, providing in any case prior to its collection, the necessary information and updating this policy.
2.2. Data provided indirectly when using the Services:
- Data derived from the use and navigation of the Web
- Internet IP address used to access the Web
- nformation about the device through which the service is accessed, such as the computer or mobile
- The number of "cookie" of the User, see Cookies Policy.
- The browsing history and User preferences
- Data of the sessions carried out through the Platform
2.3. Data processed as a result of the use of the Platform
As the owner of the Platform, Nuna will be considered in charge of the treatment of the Data provided to the User during the sessions carried out by the User and the Professional.
The data resulting from the sessions held between the User and the Professional may be kept by Nuna as the person in charge of the Professional's treatment and based on the contractual terms between the Professional and Nuna.
3. What do we use your data for and based on what legitimating basis?
The data collected from each user will be used for the following purposes:
- Offer the services of the Web and the Platform
- his purpose includes the provision of the Platform's own services, user registration, showing Professionals, managing incidents, managing the payment of prices, sending communications related to policies
- Legitimizing base: Compliance with contractual obligations with the User and the Professional
- Operations aimed at controlling fraud
- We can implement measures to prevent fraud in the use of the Platform
- Legitimating basis: Legitimate interest to avoid the commission of fraud and provide the best service to Users and Professionals
- Accounting, regulatory compliance, taxation
- In order to comply with all accounting, tax and legal obligations linked to the activity of Nuna and Users and Professionals, we will need to process your data
- Legitimizing basis: Compliance with legal obligations of the person in charge
- Send promotional messages, conduct surveys
- We will send promotional material and marketing content, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Legitimating basis: These actions will be protected by the legitimate interest of Nuna and in the interest of the users. Nuna could request the consent of the User to send personalized communications.
- Perform usage analysis
- Analysis for commercial purposes, as long as this data is aggregated.
- The aggregated data will not serve to identify any natural person and will be used to analyze the inclusion of new Services or functionalities.
4. Who do we share your data with?
In order to comply with our obligations, as well as to offer all the Services, we may share user data with:
- We will share the activity data of the Professionals to show the Users their professional profile
- The User's data will be shared with the Professionals that the User selects so that they can contact them.
- Service providers that provide web hosting services, servers or other similar purposes
- Payment service providers that we hire for their management and control
- Providers with whom we have a commercial agreement to provide services related to the Software and Services, such as map applications or other related products
- Security companies and Security Forces and Bodies. Personal information and account data of our clients may be disclosed when you believe that their disclosure is necessary for compliance with the law, to enforce or apply the Terms or to protect the rights, property or safety of its users or third parties. The foregoing includes, therefore, the exchange of information with other companies and organizations, as well as with Security Forces and Bodies for the protection against fraud and the reduction of credit risk.
- Upon legal requirement, we may share information with executive authority bodies and/or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
- Accounting and client management services.
- Services contracted by us to resolve incidents and manage queries related to the Services (i.e. call center services).
- We may share aggregated data (information about users that is combined so that it no longer identifies or refers to a specific user) and information that does not identify you for the purposes of industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, advertising and more. commercial purposes.
In the event that some of the people to whom we communicate your data are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Nuna undertakes to carry out the transfer of data in accordance with the applicable regulations and adopt the necessary security and control measures.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the relationship between the parties, as long as its deletion is not requested and for a period of 10 years from the termination of the Agreement in order to be able to comply with all tax and labor obligations that may be applicable. Likewise, we may keep your data during that period of time to be able to initiate or defend ourselves against any claim for the use of the services.
6. What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights set out in this section before the person responsible for Data Processing by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking any action you have requested.
6.1. Administration and access to your information
You can access and update some of your data through your Account settings. The Administrator will be the person responsible for keeping personal information up to date.
6.2 Rectification of incorrect or incomplete information
You have the right to ask us to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal information that you have previously provided.
6.3 Access to data and portability
By exercising the right to request copies of the personal data we store, you can also request copies of the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we forward such information to another provider (to the extent technically possible).
6.4 Revocation of consent and restriction of data processing
In those cases in which you have authorized the processing of your personal information, you can revoke your consent at any time by sending a communication to Nuna specifically indicating the consent you wish to revoke. Keep in mind that the revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing subject to your consent that was carried out before said revocation.
You may also exercise the right to limit the way in which we use your personal information, particularly in those cases where: i) you contest the veracity of your personal information; ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal information; iii) we no longer need your personal information for the treatment but you request the information for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions, or iv) you have opposed the treatment in accordance with your data.
6.5 Opposition to data processing
You can request that we not process your personal information for specific purposes when such treatment is carried out based on legitimate interest. If you object to said treatment, your personal data will stop being processed for said purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are justified and convincing causes to carry out said treatment or unless said treatment is necessary for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
If your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can ask us at any time to stop such data processing for commercial marketing purposes by sending an email to [email@example.com]
6.6 Presentation of claims
You have the right to file claims regarding the data processing activities carried out by us before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) or the competent Competent Authority.
We adapt and update administrative, technical and physical security measures to contribute to the protection of user information and prevent it from being destroyed or modified without authorization or from being accessed without permission. Firewalls, the granting of permissions according to functions, encrypted storage, and information access controls are some of the measures used to protect your information. If you have reason to believe that your Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or are at risk for any other reason, or if you know or suspect that your account has been used without authorization, please contact us immediately.
Nuna will not sell or rent your data at any time nor will it process them for purposes that have not been communicated to you and you have previously accepted.
You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and that they have obtained the corresponding authorization to provide their data to Nuna for the purposes indicated.